NEW STUDENT EMAILS!
We have all been given new Gmail accounts! Staff and students alike and they can be a little bit faffy to set up!
Here is a step by step guide to setting yours up!
- Open your browser software (chrome is good!) and log out of your current email account! You can do this on any device!
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Type in the YOURNAME@groveacademy.org.uk email address into the box
- Click next or press enter…
- Type the password you have been given, IN FULL and WITH ALL CAPITALS and SYMBOLS in place
- If your password is incorrect, check you haven’t mixed up 0 and O and o (zero, O, and o)
- Once you are in follow all the following instructions!
The key thing with these accounts is that they are not email accounts, they are merely accessible through email!
Lessons etc. are accessible through the nine dots in the top right corner of the browser window! Click in there are see what is available to you!
Remember you can have more than one google account linked together!!! Just use the add account options!